- NoBob is designed and tested to slip UP and OFF the head in the event of in a vehicular accident. NoBob allows the body and car seat to function as it normally would in this situation.
- The strap design ensures it stays on your child's head while sleeping and prevents a child from pulling it over his or her head while awake.
- Although not designed as a vehicle safety product, per se, NoBob helps reduce the incidence of driver distraction by allowing parents to focus on the road instead their kids' bobbing heads during travel napping.
Don't be a distracted driver
Distracted driving is any activity that could divert a person's attention away from the primary task of driving. Distractions endanger driver, passenger, and bystander safety. Texting is the most common form of distraction.
Another frequent distraction involves drivers turning around to interact with kids in the back seat or looking at them in the rearview mirror. NoBob hopes to help parents keep their eyes on the road, knowing their children are napping comfortably in the back seat.
An emphasis on safety
Safety is our number one concern — for children and for drivers. We want to make sure children can sleep comfortably in the car so their parents can focus on the road. NoBob was tested in a NHTSA COMPLIANCE CONTRACTED CRASH TEST FACILITY and passed with flying colors. The video below shows that NoBob is designed and tested to slip UP and OFF the head in the event of an accident. NoBob allows the body and car seat to function as it normally would in this situation.
Nobob crash test
A note on car seats
Parents must properly install the child safety seat and make sure kids are properly secured in their seats - for advise on how to do this visit your local fire department or visit these links:
- How to secure your child in a car seat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eug3dOkt9I
- How to install a car seat: http://www.safercar.gov/parents/carseats/how-to-install-car-seats.htm